in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Review: Fury by Clarissa Wild


 Fury by Clarissa Wild is told from Hunter's POV and should only be read after reading Fierce. This book offers the reader Hunter's side of the story as well as some information from his past and childhood. I really enjoyed getting to see some of what Hunter was going through and also getting some of his back story. While I did enjoy this one, I felt like the majority of the material was stuff that we had already seen before though.

I didn't think that it was going to be possible for me to like Hunter more than I did before, but after reading Fury I really did. He was so much deeper than he first comes across as, and this book really allowed the reader to see what he was all about. I liked getting to see his thoughts and feelings. I also really loved seeing events from Fierce through Hunter's eyes. This book really gave the reader a whole new way of looking at Hunter and Autumn's relationship as well as his feelings for her. It was also great to see how he was experiencing his brother's absence and joining the gang. There were so many things that we missed out on because we had only seen what Autumn experienced, so it was really great to see more to the situations and get the full story.

I think that this book adds a lot to the series, and I would definitely recommend reading this one if you have already read Fierce. I think that it changes the whole series and adds so much more depth to these characters and their lives. I will admit that while it was nice to get Hunter's POV and some more of his past and current situations though, there was a lot that we had already seen in Fierce. At times I got a little bored with the story because we had already seen so much of it. But I would still say that fans of this series will really enjoy getting to see more of Hunter and experience all the different sides of him. I look forward to reading Flame next, and seeing where Hunter and Autumn go from here.

**Copy provided by Book Plug Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment