in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Review: Status by J.A. Huss


I have been anxiously awaiting each installment in the Social Media series by JA Huss, so I couldn't wait for Status to release. This is part four in the series, and these need to be read in order. I really don't know how she does it, but JA Huss manages to top herself with each new installment. This series just keeps getting better and better, and I love Vaughn and Grace so much!

Vaughn and Grace are still dealing with everything that happened at the end of Block. Vaughn isn't giving up on a future with Grace and continues to pursue her. Grace and Vaughn finally start to make some progress and things between them seem to be better than ever. But then some truths are revealed that send them into turmoil once again.

This installment really showed Vaughn and Grace acknowledging not only their feelings, but also their fears. Things between them have become so real, and they are both in unfamiliar territory. I loved seeing them settle into their relationship a bit more though, and it was really great to see them having fun and enjoying one another. Their time spent together at Vaughn's place was so relaxed and easy, and it was such a different side of them. I have loved the heat and chemistry between them from the start, but it was really great to see another side to them. I liked that we were able to see them have a few normal moments, and it really showed how far they have come.

This part was shocking and I am still reeling after finishing this one. I am extremely anxious for more of these two, but I also find myself dreading the ending. I am not ready for this series to be over and I don't want to let go of these characters. That being said, I can't wait to find out what happens for them! I have a sort of love hate relationship with serials, but luckily JA Huss doesn't make us wait long for each installment. This series is an absolute must read, and I highly recommend that you check this one out if you haven't already! I can't wait to read more from JA Huss!

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment