in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 3, 2016

ARC Review: Dirty Pleasures by Meghan March


Dirty Pleasures is the second installment in the Dirty Billionaire Trilogy and needs to be read after Dirty Billionaire as it continues Holly and Creighton's story. I couldn't wait to get more of these two after where Meghan March left us with that cliffhanger, and I am so glad that I didn't have to wait long! I am loving this series, and I need the next book Dirty Together! 

Creighton and Holly got married, with each of them having their own reasons for the spur of the moment wedding. While Creighton is used to getting everything he wants, Holly is determined to stay true to herself as she pursues her dream despite all of Creighton's rules. But when their relationship becomes more and more real, both Holly and Creighton begin to realize that they might actually be falling for one another. 

I loved these two even more here than I did in the first book. That isn't to say that this book was without a few issues for me though, because there were a few things that I felt these two needed to work on. Creighton was still the sexy alpha that we fell for in the first book, but it was great to see a bit of a softer edge when it came to Holly. Holly is still full of sass and refuses to give up who she is and what she wants, even for Creighton. But these two really started to find a balance here, and I loved seeing them together. They are so perfect together, and it was really apparent that their feelings for one another are very real and are only growing stronger. The chemistry between these two was hotter than ever, and if there is one thing that needs no improvement between these two it is the physical connection they share. I would like to see these two communicate better, because so much could be solved if they would just talk to one another. I also wish that Holly would give Creighton more of a chance at times rather that instantly running.

Overall, I love the way things are going for these two. Besides the few issues, mainly their communication, this book was so good. It was sexy and hot, and I couldn't put it down. Dirty Pleasures does end with another cliffhanger and I knew it was coming, yet I still wasn't ready for it! I need to know what happens next for these two and I am glad that there isn't much time in between release dates. If you are a fan of Meghan March, you will love this series. If you are new to her books you should definitely check them out since she is a fantastic writer. The Dirty Billionaire series is quickly becoming one of my favorites, and I can't wait to see where Meghan March takes these characters next.

**ARC Provided by RockStarLit PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |


0 comments :

Post a Comment