in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 27, 2016

ARC Review: First Step Forward by Liora Blake


First Step Forward is my first book by Liora Blake, but it definitely won't be my last. This book was delightful and completely unexpected! I really had no idea what I was getting myself into since this was a new to me author, but this book was great from start to finish. I had such a great time reading this story and I cannot wait for more! First Step Forward is the first book in the new Grand Valley series, and I am already anxious for the next one. 

Pro-football player Cooper Lowry's age is starting to show, so when an injury sends him to the pharmacy he isn't in the best of moods. The last thing he is prepared for is to meet Whitney Reed, a farmer on the verge of losing her orchard. When their chance meeting quickly evolves into more though, Cooper finds himself reevaluating his entire life. Could Cooper's sudden need to get away be what saves her orchard and can Cooper and Whitney find a connection and future they never expected?

I absolutely loved these two! They had chemistry right away, and I absolutely loved their interactions. Both Cooper and Whitney were so well written and their characters had so much depth. They were funny and sweet, sexy and hot. I loved their banter and couldn't get enough of their light and flirty exchanges. There was also so much emotion though, and there wasn't anything about them that I didn't like. 

Overall, this was such a great story. I was captivated right from the start and I didn't want it to end. This book was refreshing and different, and exactly what I had been looking for. This story was such a cute and sweet read, yet it brought plenty of emotion and steam to keep me flipping the pages. If you are looking for a quirky contemporary story that you can enjoy the whole way through, this is definitely one I recommend checking out. Liora Blake was a new to me author, but after reading First Step Forward, I will absolutely be checking out more of her books in the future.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment