in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 22, 2017

ARC Review: From the Start by Cheryl Etchison


I have become a huge fan of Cheryl Etchison's over the course of her American Valor series. With each book of hers I have read, she continues to impress me with her writing talent and is quickly becoming an author that I can't get enough of. From the Start is the third book in the American Valor series, but each book is a standalone story so don't worry about starting with this one if you haven't read the previous two books. 

When Kacie finds herself at her sister's bachelorette party in need of saving, Michael MacGregor rushes in to save her. But while there is a chemistry and attraction to each other, Kacie is the one woman who wants nothing to do with Michael. As if him being in the military and being a surgeon weren't enough to make her run after her past, the fact that she is leaving at the end of the summer would. So when Kacie finds herself in a situation wanting to through caution to the wind, she knows Michael is just the man to help her out. What starts out as a summer fling turns into more, but Michael will have his work cut out for him convincing her to give a future a real shot. 

I really liked these two. I felt their chemistry and the attraction between them right away. But there was so much more that was developing between them and I really enjoyed seeing that. Kacie had a past that made it hard to let someone in, especially with Michael having some things working against him right from the start. But I felt like he was so good for her and I was glad that she decided to shake things up a bit and do something out of character for her. Michael was a really great guy, and I felt like he needed Kacie just as much as she needed him. These two were just so good together. 

Overall, another great book from Cheryl Etchison and I am loving this series! If you like contemporary romance and military heroes, this is definitely a series you need to check out! Cheryl Etchison seems to get better with each book she writes, and I can't wait to read more from her in the future.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment