in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 1, 2017

ARC Review: Most Valuable Playboy by Lauren Blakely


I have enjoyed books by Lauren Blakely in the past and I am a huge fan of sports romance books, so I knew I had to read Most Valuable Playboy. This book was a great read and I enjoyed it a lot. This was everything that I have come to love from Lauren Blakely, sweet and sexy with some humor and great banter. I think readers are going to fall in love with this one just like I did. 

Cooper is a sexy quarterback that has never had trouble scoring, but now that his reputation is on the line as well as his team's, he knows he needs to play it safe. When he goes up for bid on a charity auction, he will do anything to avoid being bought by a cougar that is determined to win more than just a date with him. So when his best friend's little sister that he has known for years jumps in with the winning bid, he takes the opportunity to announce to the whole world that she is his girlfriend before she has a chance to correct him. Afterward though they are told to keep pretending it's real as Cooper is in contract negotiations, but the more time that goes on the more real their feelings start to get.

I liked these characters a lot. I loved that they had known each other for so long and that there were already feelings there. Violet was very easy for me to relate to and I really felt like she was real and genuine. She was the type of heroine I love and could see myself being friends with in real life. It was impossible not to fall for Cooper. He was sexy and sweet and just a really good guy. These two had a great connection and chemistry, and I loved seeing them figure things out as they took things to another level. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. I loved the characters, and it was great to see Cooper with his teammates. The secondary characters here were just as enjoyable to read about as Cooper and Violet were, and I would definitely love to get more of them. This was just one of those fun books that you can lose yourself in and I had a great time reading it. Definitely one of my favorites from Lauren Blakely and one I highly recommend.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment