in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 12, 2017

ARC Review: Dirty Little Promise by Kendall Ryan


Dirty Little Promise is the second book in the Forbidden Desires Series by Kendall Ryan. This book is not a standalone as it starts right where Dirty Little Secret ended and needs to be read in order. If you haven't already read Dirty Little Secret, make sure you start there because you will not want to miss out on anything, trust me! I couldn't wait for this one after I had finished the first book, that cliffhanger had me anxious for more! I needed to see how things would go for Gavin, Cooper and Emma. 

With secrets revealed, Emma was left scrambling to make a decision. Trust in the connection that she had been feeling with Gavin and listen to his explanation of everything that she had discovered., or take the easy route with Cooper. Though Cooper was a great guy and things with him would be comfortable, Emma couldn't help but feel as though there was something in Gavin that called to her. But can she possibly make the choice to walk away from either one of the Kingsley brothers? 

I really enjoyed getting more of each of these characters. I loved them all for different reasons, and of course I definitely had my side chosen before starting this book. That isn't to say that I didn't want each one to get their own HEA. Cooper was the sweet one and I loved that he was there for Emma no matter what. He was the unfortunate one that had to reveal his brother's secret to Emma, and I felt bad for him for much of this story. Gavin was the darker one, but there was so much more to him than you first see. He cared about Emma so much, and I felt for him and all that he had been through. I also felt for Emma though, she truly didn't want to hurt anyone here and yet it was obvious where her heart was. She knew that there was only one man for her, and she also knew that someone was going to get hurt though it was the last thing she ever wanted to do. The chemistry and connection here though were undeniable and I really believe that things went how they should here. 

Overall, I enjoyed this book and the conclusion to Emma's story. I definitely can't wait for more in this series though and to see more of the sexy Kingsley brothers. The man not chosen here is definitely one that I am looking forward to, and I can't wait to see what Kendall Ryan has in store for him. The ending of this book set things up perfectly for the next installment and I am already anxious for more. If you like things on the steamy side, this series is one I recommend checking out. Kendall Ryan is a great writer and this series is shaping up to be one of my favorites from her.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment