in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 7, 2018

ARC Review: The Prophet by Celia Aaron


The Prophet is the second book in The Cloister series by Celia Aaron, and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it as soon as I finished The Maiden. It was everything I was hoping for and more! This series isn’t for the faint of heart, but I am absolutely loving it! I have been addicted since I started The Maiden and I am on pins and needles waiting for the final installment, The Church. These books are not standalones, so make sure that you start at the beginning and beware of warnings if you have any triggers before starting. 

The Prophet picks up right where we left off at the end of The Maiden. I don’t want to go into too many details so as not to spoil anything, but Delilah continues to search got answers even as The Prophet and The Cloister become more dangerous every day. Delilah is still drawn to Adam, and she knows that while he appears to be a monster like the rest of them that there is more to him as well. 

Both Adam and Delilah are unique and have a ton of layers to them, and I love discovering more about each of them as we get more of their story. They are drawn to one another in a way neither of them can explain and that both of them know they shouldn’t be, yet what they share is undeniable. I love them so much and I have felt invested in their story from the very start. We got to see so much more of Adam here and I couldn’t get enough. My heart broke for these characters and all they had been through and were going through. I can’t wait for more and to see how things turn out for them. 

I will say that as big as the cliffhanger was after The Maiden, this one was bigger! I need to know what happens and I hate waiting, but I have faith that Celia Aaron will make it worth the wait. We got a ton of info here on some questions I had, yet there are so many more questions and I am really looking forward to getting more answers. While I can’t wait for more, I am also not ready for this series to be over. It is unlike anything I have read before and I highly recommend it!

**ARC Provided by IndieSage PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment