in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 13, 2018

ARC Review: Love, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Ney and Meghan Quinn


I loved this book so much! Sara Ney and Meghan Quinn make a fabulous writing team, I couldn’t put Love, Sincerely, Yours down! This was everything I look for in a great book. It was sweet and sexy, funny and heartfelt. I genuinely enjoyed it from start to finish and I will definitely be reading it again in the future. Can’t wait to read more from these two! 

Peyton has been invisible to her boss/longtime crush for years. When she gets drunk with her girlfriends on her birthday, they have the brilliant idea to send him an email letting him know how she really feels. She never expects her no-nonsense boss to actually respond. When Peyton and Rome interact in person, they constantly antagonize each other. But when hidden behind their screens and Peyton’s secret email, things begin to heat up between them. 

I absolutely loved Peyton and Rome. Each of them was well written and developed, I felt like I knew each of them and they were easy to like. Their chemistry was undeniable and off the charts. I loved that it was so much more than that though. They had great banter, and this story was so witty and fun to read. Everything felt so real and natural, I never wanted it to end. 

Overall, this was a great story! It was light and refreshing, unlike anything I have read recently. This is not just another office romance, but a story that I would recommend to romance lovers who appreciate humor as well as steam and emotion. I think that readers are going to love this one just as much as I did, and I already can’t wait for more from these two authors. Love, Sincerely, Yours is a must read!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |




0 comments :

Post a Comment