in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review: The Home Court Advantage by N.M. Silber


The Home Court Advantage is the second book in N.M. Silber's Lawyer's In Love series and is the continuing story of Gabrielle and Braden. This book picks up right where the Law of Attraction left off, and should only be read if you have already read the first book. I have been looking forward to reading this book since the minute that I finished the first story, and I really enjoyed getting more of Gabrielle, Braden, and their friends. These books are really funny, fast-paced, and are so entertaining that you do not want to put them down. I can't wait to read more in this series. I highly recommend that you check these books out if you haven't already.

Gabrielle and Braden are together and in love. They have their dog Bruno, and are looking forward to a future together. They still haven't figured out who sent the mysterious notes to Gabrielle though or why someone wants them to split up. Having kept secrets from Braden before, Gabrielle and Braden have come to the understanding that they will tell each other everything. As they begin to search for the person who sent the notes, Gabrielle feels as though she is being watched. With the help of their friends, Gabrielle and Braden set out to figure get to the bottom of who is behind everything. In between their crazy adventures in trying to figure everything out, they continue to prosecute and defend the crazy and hilarious criminals of Philadelphia.

I loved Gabrielle and Braden in the first book and I love them even more after reading this one. I love how committed to each other they are and that they never had drama or angst as far as their feelings went. They were in love and it was clear to everyone. I liked that when they had issues they talked about them and handled them together. I also think its great how they love each other for who they are, flaws and all. They are pretty much just the most perfect couple ever. They are hilarious and witty, and hot as hell together. I love their banter so much and I was really glad to see that continue in this book. I was worried that it might fall a bit flat, but it was everything that I had loved originally only new and more of it. These two are impossible not to love, and I think I would read anything written about them ever.

Overall, I thought that this was a really great follow up to the Law of Attraction. I think this one was a little less steamy than the first one, and although there was a bit of heat I had wished for some more. I also thought that while this one was entertaining and funny, that it wasn't quite as good as the first book. I still really loved this book don't get me wrong, but the first book was just so fantastic that it was extremely hard to top. I really loved getting more of the gang though, and I think that they have the perfect chemistry as a group. I love the camaraderie between them and I can't wait to get more of all of them. I am so excited to read Lily and Adam's story next. I love a good enemies to lovers story and you can just tell that all that arguing is going to lead to some crazy good passion. I can't wait to watch things explode between the two of them! If you aren't reading these books, you are seriously missing out. N.M. Silber is definitely one of the best authors I have read, and I look forward to reading more from her in the future.

**Review copy provided by Literati Author Services**

Purchase: Amazon | B&N |




1 comments :

  1. Thanks very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope you'll check out Legal Briefs on 4/22. People tell me it's the best one yet!

    ReplyDelete