in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 22, 2014

ARC Review: For the Record by K.A. Linde


For the Record is the third and final book in the Record Series by K.A. Linde and continues the story of Brady and Liz. I have really enjoyed reading this series, and love K.A. Linde's writing style. These are not standalone stories however, so if you are new to the series make sure that you start at the beginning. Brady and Liz have definitely become some of my favorite characters over the past two books, so while I was looking forward to this book I have also been dreading the end. I thought that it was a really great finish to this series though, and I am anxiously awaiting K.A. Linde's next release. 

After everything that Brady and Liz have been through, they finds themselves in unfamiliar territory yet again after their relationship is made public. While Brady and Liz are happy and in love, they must now face a whole new set of problems as the media and public all have opinions on their relationship. While Brady and his team are working on his reelection, Liz does her best to be the best girlfriend she can be. Soon Brady and Liz find themselves not only dealing with the media and the public, but also with jealous exes and individuals who would do anything to see them fail. Can Liz and Brady make it through everything together?

I have loved Brady and Liz since the beginning of this series, but at times I have had issues with both of them. I felt like their relationship was a bit rushed and that we hadn't really seen them develop more than when it came to the physical side. But that is what made For the Record so great. We really get to see them as a couple for the first time. They are out in front of the public and are able to do things they never could before. I felt like we really got to see a side of their relationship that I had been missing all along, and I couldn't get enough of these two. Not only did they have the smoking hot chemistry in this book, but they also had such a strong emotional connection as well. I loved seeing Liz and Brady lean on each other through the ups and downs that they had to go through as a result of everything they were facing. These two really showed a lot of growth as both individuals and as a couple, and I enjoyed every bit of their journey. Brady and Liz had both been through so much, so it was really exciting to see how far they had come.

Overall, I felt like this was a really great ending to their story. It wasn't always easy seeing what these two went through and the choices that they made at times, but K.A. Linde really did them justice in the end as I knew she would. Brady and Liz were meant to be together, and I really believed that they were each other's perfect match. Besides loving Brady and Liz, I also really loved Brady's siblings Clay and Savanah! I really hope that K.A. Linde gives each of them their own story, because I would love to know more about each of them. I highly recommend this series as well as anything else by K.A. Linde! To me, she is a great writer that never disappoints.

**ARC Provided by Montlake Romance**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository |





0 comments :

Post a Comment