in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

ARC Review: Floored by Melanie Harlow


Floored is the third and final book in the Frenched Series by Melanie Harlow. I absolutely love this series and while I am not ready to leave these characters behind, I couldn't wait to read this book! If you haven't read the previous books in this series, you can still read Floored. But I would highly recommend starting at the beginning. Melanie Harlow has never disappointed me, and this book had everything that I have come to know and love with her writing.

When Erin Upton's townhouse gets robbed, she is too embarrassed to tell the cops exactly what she was doing when it happened. Especially since the hot cop that shows up is none other that Charlie Dwyer, the boy that once terrorized her when she was younger. Charlie is just as cocky as he always was, but when they continue to run into each other she can't help the attraction between them. When he offers to help her one night with some work on her dance studio, things quickly change between them and they finally give in to the passion between them. They both agree it is a one time thing, as Charlie doesn't date and Erin has no time to deal with Charlie and his arrogance. But soon they find themselves unable to stay away from each other, and their one time turns into several. Can they turn whatever it is they are doing into more?

Charlie and Erin were super hot together, and I loved watching these two circle each other. They were so drawn to each other, and it was clear right from the start. The banter between them and witty conversations they had were fantastic. They were so well matched and I found it hilarious how they interacted with one another. They were almost complete opposites, and yet they fit together so perfectly in every way that mattered. They challenged one another and it was nice to see each of them out of their comfort zones when it came to the other. Charlie was super hot, and I loved that he was so alpha and commanding in the bedroom. But I really enjoyed seeing the softer side to him when he let it out. He had so much beneath the surface, and I liked seeing Erin bring it out in him. Erin was smart and independent, and I liked that she didn't let Charlie walk all over her. She might have been a bit shy at first, but she really came into her own and wasn't afraid to explore her desires with Charlie's help.

Overall, this was a great story and a wonderful end to this series. I really loved Charlie and Erin. Floored was laugh out loud funny while also being sweet and sexy. Melanie Harlow does a great job of writing fun and unique characters that you can't help but fall in love with, and Charlie and Erin were no exception. It was great to get more of the others from the series as well, and I felt like Melanie did a great job of wrapping things up and letting us know how things turned out for everyone. While I will miss this series and the characters, I know that I will go back and read these books over and over again. I am excited to see what else Melanie Harlow writes in the future, and I look forward to whatever she does next. If you haven't checked out this series yet, you are seriously missing out!

**ARC Provided by Truly Schmexy PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment