in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

ARC Review: Seaside Embrace by Melissa Foster


I have been in a bit of a book slump lately, but Seaside Embrace by Melissa Foster pulled me right out! I am a huge fan of hers, and I knew this book would turn things around for me! It was so much fun to read, and I just can't help but be happy when reading a book from Melissa Foster. As with all the previous Seaside Summers and Love in Bloom books, this one is a standalone story. For full enjoyment I recommend reading these in order as you will see familiar faces since they are interconnected and each book is definitely worth the read. 

Hunter Lacroux spends his days making beautiful metal sculptures at the business Grunters Ironworks which he owns with his brother Grayson. At night he spends his time with different women, never sticking with any of them for longer than a few nights. But after a few nights with Jana Garner, he finds himself no longer interested in other women. Jana and Hunter spend their time together either arguing or in the bedroom and both of them aren't looking for a relationship. But as Hunter realizes that he wants only Jana, he sets out to romance her and make her see how good they could be together outside the bedroom as well as in. But Jana has been burned in the past, and Hunter will have his work cut out for him to convince her they are worth the risk.

I really liked Hunter and Jana. Jana was feisty and strong, and I loved how comfortable she was with herself. She had been hurt and had some insecurities, and there was a really vulnerable side to her. But she also wasn't afraid to be who she was and she showed a lot of courage throughout this book. Hunter was sexy and charming, and I loved what a stand-up guy he was. He helped his friends and had a great set of values, and once he decided he wanted more from Jana he went about it in such a sweet way. He might not have done the romance thing before her, but when he set his mind to it he was amazing at it. I liked that he wanted her for more than just the physical connection they clearly had, and he was so great with her. He showed her that they were compatible on every level, and I really loved seeing these two get to know one another in ways that they hadn't previously. Not just that, but these two were seriously hot together and I couldn't get enough of them! 

Overall, this was another fantastic addition to this series from Melissa Foster and I loved Jana and Hunter's story. I always have a great time reading books from Melissa Foster, and this one is definitely one of my favorites yet. I loved seeing familiar faces and getting more of the girls and their hilarious moments together. Just when I think that I couldn't love these characters more, Melissa Foster finds a way to prove me wrong! These books are all about love, friendship, and family and I just can't stop laughing and smiling the entire time I am reading. If you are looking for a great contemporary romance filled with love and emotion as well as fun and sexy times, look no further than Melissa Foster! She is a fantastic writer, and you honestly can't go wrong with any of her books. I can't wait to get Grayson's story as well as whatever else Melissa Foster writes in the future.

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





3 comments :

  1. Lovely review. Thank you for hosting SEASIDE EMBRACE today!

    Crystal, Tasty Book Tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and enjoyed Seaside Dreams!! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad I could help get you out of your book slump! Sometimes you need happiness and smiles to move you in the right direction. Thank you for another amazing review XOXO

    ReplyDelete