in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

ARC Review: Havoc by Nina Levine


Havoc is book number eight in the Storm MC series by Nina Levine. This book is a standalone story though, so don't worry about jumping in here if you haven't read previous books. I really enjoyed this story and the characters, and I loved how hot Carla and Havoc were together! This is probably my favorite of the series that I have read, and I can't wait to go back and read the ones I have missed. 

fter his ex left him, Havoc has been happy to be on his own. He doesn't do commitments and he doesn't do connections. But when he meets Carla, things are different and she is unlike any woman he has met before. But while Havoc is content to live his life for his club, Carla is looking for stability. Though each of them try to fight what is between them, they soon realize that what they have is undeniable. Though they want to make things work, there are several obstacles standing in their way. 

I absolutely loved Carla and Havoc! The chemistry between these two was off the charts hot! I couldn't get enough of them from the very start, and I am honestly surprised my Kindle didn't burst into flames. I loved how Carla was feisty and held her own with Havoc, yet when things got going between them she could submit and let him take control. Havoc was super sexy and commanding, and I loved when he would tell Carla exactly what he wanted. The dirty talk between these two was fantastic, and I loved seeing them explore the physical connection they shared as much as I enjoyed seeing that turn into more. Both of them had things they were dealing with and knew that the other wasn't what they thought they wanted, yet it ended up being that they were so right for one another! 

Overall, this was a great addition to this series and I really liked seeing these two together. I loved their connection and the fact that they were perfect together in every aspect of their relationship. I felt invested in these characters right away, and I couldn't wait to see what would happen for them. While I loved the steamy stuff here, I was so glad that it was more than that and that we got to see the emotional side as well. These characters had a lot they were dealing with and there were times that things got really intense, especially for Havoc. But I thought that Nina Levine did a great job of creating a story that balanced it all out perfectly and I cannot wait to read more from her in the future.

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment