in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 6, 2016

ARC Review: Undo Me by M. Robinson


Undo Me is the third book in the Good Ol' Boys series from M. Robinson. Each book is a standalone story with interconnected characters. This book had me from the very first page, and I couldn't put it down. This book wrecked me, and brought out all the feels. I couldn't get enough though, and I read the entire thing in one sitting. 

Dylan McGraw was known for being a player until he met Aubrey. Everything changed when she came into his life and the two of them fell in love. Aubrey had been dealing with a lot and Dylan was there for her when she needed someone. But just as things appear to be on their way to forever for them, something awful happened that changed their lives forever. Years pass, and both of them try to move on from the pain and heartache of their past. Yet the connection between them is one that neither of them can forget. 

I felt so bad for everything that these two went through. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse for them it did. Aubrey had been so strong and sassy, and to see her go through all that she did was absolutely gut wrenching! I hated that these two had everything stolen from them, especially when it was so clear that what they had was special and so rare. I never gave up hope that these two could find a way back to one another, and it was anything buy easy. But their connection and chemistry was undeniable and I knew that no matter what happened or tried to keep them a part that there was something unbreakable about what they shared. 

Overall, this book was really tough to get through at times because there were so many bad things that happened. Yet I couldn't put it down, and I was so invested in their story that it felt like my own heart was literally breaking at times. These two were meant for one another, and I just had to hold onto the hope that things would work out like they were supposed to. M. Robinson is a great writer, and I really felt like she did the characters and the story justice.There were a lot of subjects here that are hard to handle, and I felt like she really did it right. I honestly can't wait for the next book in this series and I think that a lot of readers will really feel this story as much as I did. It was full of angst and rough times, but it was also filled with love. I highly recommend this one and I already can't wait for M. Robinson's next book!

**ARC Provided by Like A Boss Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N





0 comments :

Post a Comment