in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 10, 2016

ARC Review: The Matchmaker's Playbook by Rachel Van Dyken


The Matchmaker's Playbook is the first book in Rachel Van Dyken's new Wingmen Inc. Series and I couldn't wait to read this book! Not only am I a huge fan of Rachel's, but i loved the sound of this book from the blurb! It was such a fun read and I really enjoyed it from start to finish. I am already anxious for the next book in this series! 

Suffering a career ending injury in the NFL, Ian Hunter returned to school and started a business with his best friend. Having been a player both on and off the field, he knew that his expertise could help women gain the knowledge and skills they needed to win over the men of their dreams. But when his best friend's new roommate requests their services, Ian knows that he has his work cut out for him. Blake Olson may be his toughest job yet, with her baggy and shapeless clothing as well as her horrible choice in footwear. But as Ian begins to transform Blake into the best version of herself, he begins to feel things he never has before. Now Ian has to figure out how to help Blake's match successful without breaking any of his rules as he finds himself increasingly drawn to her. 

I really loved Ian and Blake. Ian was cocky and confident, but I couldn't get enough of him. He might come across as a bit of a jerk at times, but honestly he was charming and irresistible in this completely endearing way. He just had a way of drawing everyone around him in, and I just loved him. Blake was such a mess at first, but she was also likable and endearing. I loved her interactions with Blake right from the start, and I really enjoyed seeing their banter. These two had so much chemistry right from the start, and I loved the slow burn they had going. Their connection just continued to grow as the book progressed and I couldn't wait for things to ignite between these two with all the sparks flying here. 

Overall, this was another really great book from Rachel Van Dyken. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish and I loved all the characters! I can't wait for the next book in this series, and I loved how Rachel set things up here. I just know the next one is going to be interesting seeing how things were here, and I think that this book is one that a lot of readers will love. It was sexy and emotional, and had just enough of Rachel's signature humor to keep me flipping the pages. I highly recommend this book if you are looking for something fun as well as steamy!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment