in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 15, 2016

ARC Review: Falling Under You by Laurelin Page


I have read and loved every book in this series so there was no way I was going to miss this one. Whether you have been following the series or not, you can pick up this book and read it as a standalone. Although, if you have not read the other books in the series by Page you are really missing out. Every one of these books has been on my list of all-time favorites.

If you have followed the series then you had gotten glimpses of Norma and Boyd in the past. Because I did read the other books in the series I was familiar with some of the background information on Norma and Boyd. Norma is an extreme type A personality who has had to be in charge of everything from the home front to the boardroom. When we meet Boyd he is her personal assistant and her subordinate. I have to admit, I had concerns about how I was going to feel about a relationship between these two characters. I am not a fan of the role reversal books, I love my alpha males and didn't really want to see a female in the alpha role. Yeah yeah I am totally unenlightened. However, if you are also committed to seeing your characters in certain specific roles, you don't have to worry about this book because you get everything you want.

Norma comes across as a strong intelligent independent woman but Boyd doesn't lose anything in the process. Boyd is an alpha in his own right and he is the one that everybody wants to be with. He has a unique sense of what Norman needs and is always there to give it to her. Whether Norma needs control or to be controlled Boyd is always tapped into her feelings.

It was thrilling to watch the development of the relationship between these two. I love Boyd from the beginning of this book right up until the end. I love the way that he observed Norma and could see her struggle and I love how patient he was about her emerging as someone who was strong enough to not be strong sometimes. Norma struggles with the concept of submission and her journey to just let go is really interesting to watch.

Of course, if you have read any books by this author you know that the erotic content is off the scales and this one will not disappoint you. Even though this is a short story, it was the perfect length for Norma and Boyd. I love the plot, the character development and the romance. I really didn't know how I was going to feel about Norma and Boyd based on past books but I have to tell you I love them together and I love the story of Norma. I highly recommend you read this book and all of the others in the series.

**ARC provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |


1 comments :