in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 2, 2017

ARC Review: Snow's Surrender by Kristin Miller


First things first, this book is not a standalone. It's a continuation of the other books in the series. Don't start the series here. Start at book 1 (if you decide to read it) and go forward from there. Here's the second thing, this book is sold as a twist on Snow White and I'm pretty sure it isn't. There were some very insignificant references to the fairytale but overall, I just didn't see the connection. Third, based on the cover of the book and the way this book is marketed, I really thought it was going to be a threesome book. What I did not expect or want was a triangle, which is what this is. 

Last, for all you fans of the shifter paranormal stuff, there's almost none of that in this series. I'm not really in to that stuff so that is not a criticism from me. Part of the reason I read "paranormal" romance by Kristin Miller is because I'm not really a paranormal fan. She gives me just enough of the paranormal stuff to make me feel like I'm being adventurous without me having to really step outside of my comfort zone.

 I just felt the need to get all the preliminary stuff off the table, so let's move on now. I can't really say that now that I've read the whole series, I loved it. I didn't like the Hunter/Malcolm split. I also didn't love the heroine. She had moments of being really funny but a lot of the time, I found her to be indecisive and a bit immature. The erotic content is off the charts as is guaranteed in any Kristin Miller book. Each of these installments is short and not at all hard to read but there isn't really any character development and the plot is pretty thin.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |


0 comments :

Post a Comment