in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

ARC Review: Lust by Emma Hart


I couldn't wait to get my hands on Lust after finishing Sin by Emma Hart! While Lust is the second book in the Vegas Nights series, each book can be read as a standalone story. I would recommend reading in order if possible though as they are interconnected and they do overlap a bit. I was so excited for Lust though and Emma Hart definitely didn't let me down here. 

Lust is Perrie Fox and Adrian Potter's story. Perrie Fox is Damien's sister from Sin, she is a single mother working as a prostitute to provide for her daughter. Adrian Potter is a detective tasked with shutting down the prostitutes in his city. Both are just trying to provide for their children, but when Adrian arrests Perrie he knows that she is doing all that she can for her daughter and sees it as an opportunity for them to help each other. But as they get to know one another and grow closer, can the cop and the hooker possibly have a future together? 

This book was hot and sexy, but it was so much more than that. Perrie and Adrian had a connection that was surprising and yet just felt right. These two had a ton of chemistry, but it was the depth and emotion that really got me here. I loved them for one another and couldn't get enough! I have to say though that the kids absolutely stole the show here! They were adorable, and I just loved them. 

Overall, this was a great book! I enjoyed it from start to finish and I think that readers are going to really like this one like I did. The story was great and had everything you could ask for in a great romance novel. It was sexy and sweet, and filled with emotion. Emma Hart is a fantastic writer and this series is one that I have really enjoyed reading. If you haven't read these books yet, I definitely recommend them.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment