in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

ARC Review: When We Touch by Tia Louise


I am such a sucker for second chance romance stories, and the minute I read the blurb for When We Touch by Tia Louise I knew I had to read this one! I absolutely devoured it and I didn't want to put it down. This book was emotional and sweet, and I definitely recommend this for those romance readers like me who love seeing couples get a second chance to make things right. 

Jackson Cane and Ember Rose loved one another and had plans for their future. But when he went off to college with her still being in high school, he left and never came back leaving her with a broken heart. Now ten years later, he returns never expecting to see her and she is shocked to see him after all the years apart. But nothing is as they thought it was, and when truths are revealed they find themselves once again unable to fight the connection that was always between them. 

I loved these two. My heart broke for them and everything that happened. I felt so bad for their situation and I wanted to seriously hurt those that were involved. Jackson and Ember had such a pure and beautiful connection and love between them that it was horrible for them to be apart for so long when it was obvious that these two belonged together. The chemistry was off the charts and I just loved them for one another. The way that Jackson was with Ember and those that she loved made me swoon right along with Ember. These two just made me happy and when all was right with them my heart felt so full! 

Overall, this book was so good and I really loved it. There were a few characters here that I couldn't stand though, and I hated the way that they influenced things. I so wanted karma to get them, but as much as I couldn't stand them I loved Jackson and Ember. This book was one that captivated me right away and honestly I just enjoyed it the whole way through. I think fans of contemporary and second chance romances will love this one, and it just might be my favorite Tia Louise book yet!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment