in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

ARC Review: Rock Solid by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde


I have really enjoyed this series from Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde. Each Book Boyfriend book is a standalone, though I recommend all of them. Rock Solid was just as good as if not better than all the previous books in this series. Everything that I have read from them has been something I've enjoyed and I think readers will really enjoy Connor and Katie's story. 

Connor Prescott doesn't do one night stands but when he gets snowed in at the airport and meets a sexy stranger, he makes an exception. But after a steamy night together, Connor wants more. When he discovers that she is gone, he never expects to see her again. Years later she shows back up and shocks him when she tells him that he is a dad. 

I loved the characters here. This series has had great characters from the start and Connor and Katie were no exception. They were easy to like and relate to. Both of their lives changed with one night together, and I loved seeing them figure things out. They definitely didn't have it easy, and there were ups and downs as they adjusted to their new lives. But I thought that they had great chemistry and enjoyed seeing them build a connection. I loved their little girl too. I didn't want to put this one down. 

Overall, this story was another great one from this duo. Carly and Erika write well together, and their stories are always seamless. It feels like thees two have been writing together forever, and I have loved everything I've read from them. It was great to catch up a bit with past characters and I always like to see familiar faces. This series is one that I have enjoyed from the very beginning, and I highly recommend these books. If you are looking for a solid romance read that is filled with well thought out and likable characters, Rock Solid and the rest of the Book Boyfriend series are ones you won't want to miss.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |




0 comments :

Post a Comment