in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 25, 2017

ARC Review: The Bed Mate by Kendall Ryan


The Bed Mate by Kendall Ryan is a short novella that takes place in her Roommates series, but it is a standalone story. I love Kendall Ryan's books, and this one was sweet and a great quick read. Maggie and Sam are best friends that have always had something between them, but with Maggie having a boyfriend as well as Sam dating other girls nothing has ever happened between them. Both have never acknowledged that there is anything more than friendship there, but when Maggie finds her boyfriend with someone else, things begin to change for her and Sam. 

I really liked these two. The connection and chemistry was there for them the whole way through, and it was clear that they were good together. With a novella being shorter than a novel, I always struggle a bit because it's hard to find a relationship believable in such a short amount of time. Sam and Maggie's relationship was already somewhat established though, and I didn't have any trouble believing that their relationship was genuine. It felt right and these two felt like they belonged together.

Overall, I really enjoyed this story. I loved the setting of snow and winter fun, and while it isn't a holiday story it really put me in the mood for all things winter. Kendall Ryan is a great writer and I have enjoyed everything I have read from her, especially this series. If you are a bit short on time or are just looking for a great quick light read, I would recommend giving The Bed Mate a shot. Kendall Ryan is a go to author for me, and I always look forward to getting lost in one of her books. I can't wait to see what she writes next!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | 




1 comments :

  1. I love novellas and I love friends to lovers stories! Thanks for the recommendation! I will definitely check this out!

    ReplyDelete