in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

ARC Review: Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis


Let me just say I love the Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis. Yes, I've actually only read the most recent released ones but I love the series none the less. With Under the Mistletoe I was introduced to a bunch of new characters (which are actually old characters) and I loved them. It definitely made me want to read the first set of books all that much more. What I appreciate though, is that even though I haven't read the first books I didn't feel overwhelmed or lost. I was still able to get a great feel for the characters.

All Mia wanted was to spend Christmas surrounded by the people she loves most, her family and her boyfriend Nick. Now she's nursing a broken heart back home in Lucky Harbor. Nick admits he handled things wrongly with Mia and now that she's gone he will do everything in his power to get her back. Even if it means having to venture to Lucky Harbor and beg her forgiveness in front of her entire family. 

Even with a little bit of words, Miz Shalvis was able to weave a story with a beginning, middle and end. I just LOVED Nick and Mia together and thought that their relationship was so sweet. If you are a fan of the Lucky Harbor series or someone looking for a quick Christmas read, Under the Mistletoe is definitely worth picking up. 

**ARC provided by NetGalley**

Purchase: | Amazon | Barnes & Noble |


0 comments :

Post a Comment