in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 14, 2013

ARC Review: Fueled by K. Bromberg


I absolutely loved this book. I was hoping that they second book in K. Bromberg's Driven Trilogy would be able to hold up to the high expectations set with book one, and if it is possible, this book is even better! If you have not read Driven yet, you are going to want to read that before continuing on with this review. Fueled should not be read without having read Driven first, so beware of possible spoilers if you have not yet read it and if you haven't you should definitely check it out! This series has easily become one of my all-time favorites, and that is saying something for any book lover out there! If you are anything like me you know just how hard it is to say that you have a favorite book, because its impossible to just pick one. But K. Bromberg has created wonderful characters that you just can't help but fall in love with and want to read about over and over. There are just not enough ways for me to begin to say how much I love this series!

Fueled picks up immediately after the ending of Driven and we find out exactly what happens with Rylee and Colton. As Colton and Rylee continue their relationship, they experience many ups and down. Colton begins to realize that Rylee is everything that he never thought he wanted or would have. Yet even though he knows that he has never felt this way before, he continues to try and fight it. Rylee is also experiencing her out set of problems. She never expected to let someone in again and feel the way she does after losing Max. Now that she admits she has fallen for Colton, she begins to see how horrible things could go and just how hurt she will be if things don't work out for them. She believes that she is the one who could get through to Colton and heal him, however with Colton starting to slowly reveal bits and pieces of his painful past is he able to let her in? Or will he continue to push her away and try to bury his hurt the only way he has ever known?

This book was an absolute emotional roller coaster for me. While I loved every minute of it, I found myself torn between wanting to scream, cry, and sometimes laugh. K. Bromberg is an excellent writer and I felt so connected to Colton and Rylee that at times this book was actually breaking my heart and at other times making it soar. Colton and Rylee have come so far in their relationship, and I really enjoyed watching them continue to grow as individuals and as a couple. They are absolutely meant to be, and it was great to see them begin to realize that their relationship is worth fighting for even if it scares both of them. I am glad that we are starting to see more about Colton's past. It gives so much insight into the way he is and his actions. I also really liked seeing Rylee begin to sort of fight back against Tawny and the other girls constantly circling around Colton. There are so many obstacles that Colton and Rylee have to get through, and although at times it was heartbreaking watching them experience these things, I knew that they would work past them because there was no way that Rylee and Colton aren't going to be together.

Overall, this book was fantastic. Often times with a sequel, the story can end up falling flat. That is absolutely not the case with Fueled. Fueled is beautifully written and a very emotional read. These characters are so real and believable that it is easy to feel a strong connection to them. I feel as though K. Bromberg has cause me to be emotionally invested in them, and that isn't an easy thing to do. Unfortunately this book does end with another cliffhanger and abrupt ending. This one is completely different from the one at the end of Driven and yet is just as frustrating if not more so! I absolutely need to know what happens, and its killing me to wait! I hope that the third book Crashed comes out as soon as possible, because I just know that Colton and Rylee will be on my mind until I get the rest of their story! These books are amazing and are well written and deep. I know that there are those who aren't fans of sports and might be hesitant to pick up this series. But at the heart of these books is a story of love and growth and two people finding each other and beginning to heal as well as come out stronger in the end. This is a series that I believe is not to be missed for fans of any genre of romance.

**ARC provided by AToMR Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon |



0 comments :

Post a Comment