in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 25, 2014

ARC Review: Flames of Love by Melissa Foster


Flames of Love is book number twelve in Melissa Foster's Love in Bloom Series and the third Remington's book. I have been looking forward to this story since the start since this book is about the only Remington girl, Sienna. I really enjoyed this book, and I have to admit that it is my favorite Melissa Foster book that I have read to date. It was well written, easy to get lost in, and I really loved both Cash and Sienna. This series is one that I have really liked, but I found myself connecting more with the characters of this book than I have with any of the others so far. I am really looking forward to getting Rush's book next, and I can't wait to see what else Melissa Foster has in store for this series.

Sienna is on her way to her friend's house when she gets caught in a storm and skids off the road. She gets stuck and is rescued by the handsome firefighter Cash. He believes in always being prepared and is the type that is always ready to help others. He gets Sienna out of her car and into the warmth of his truck, but he wasn't prepared to be so attracted to her. Sienna and Cash get off on the wrong foot despite the fact that he saved her. They end up running into each other again, and things continue to heat up between them. Soon their banter and tension turns into passion, and they are feeling more for each other than they have ever felt before. Cash and Sienna are soon dating and thinking of a future together. But when a chance at a great contract comes up for Sienna with a ton of strings attached, is she willing to risk her new relationship for her job?

I really liked Cash and Sienna. Cash was strong and sexy, and really kind. I loved that he wasn't afraid to be completely open and honest about his feelings. He had no problems laying his heart out to Sienna even though things between them happened pretty fast. He was also really thoughtful and was always taking care of her and those that he cared about. Sienna was sweet and really down to earth despite her high-profile job. I really liked that she was so normal and that her character was really easy to relate to considering that she was a model. She was funny and was able to hold her own, and I liked that she was also really up-front about everything going on in her life. She really struggled with the decisions that she had to make, and it made her extremely likable and I understood all of her actions even if I didn't always agree with them. I liked her relationship with all of her brothers, and I thought it was really sweet that she wasn't willing to settle for anything less than a guy that treated her like her brother's treat their women. It showed that she was looking for the right type of guy and that she was interested in a real relationship rather that just someone to fill her time with. Cash and Sienna had a ton of chemistry, and I really felt like their relationship was real and believable despite the short length of time that they had known each other. They were a great fit for each other, and I thought that they made the perfect match.

Overall, this was the best Remington's book so far in my opinion. I really enjoyed Cash and Sienna, as well as getting to see the other characters that we have come to know and love. I really enjoy seeing how they are all interconnected and its nice to see how strong these relationships are between them from book to book. I did feel that the ending was a bit abrupt, and while it was good it kept me from being able to give this book five stars. I think that the book was easy and quick to read though, and it kept my interest from the start. Rush's story Slope of Love is next, and I can't wait to read it. If you are a fan of Contemporary Romances, I would recommend checking this series out. The characters are likable and unique and they have some really great relationships between them. These books are all connected, but can be read as standalones. I would suggest reading them from the beginning though to really get full enjoyment out of the stories so that you really get to know the characters and the relationships between them. I look forward to reading more from Melissa Foster and her Remington's series in the future.

**ARC provided by AToMR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |



0 comments :

Post a Comment