in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 15, 2015

ARC Review: Cape Cod Kisses by Bella Andre & Melissa Foster


What do you get when you combine the amazing writing skills of both Bella Andre and Melissa Foster? A great new contemporary romance series! I cannot tell you how excited I was to see two of my favorite contemporary romance authors teaming up to write a brand new series! While I love each of these authors on their own, I loved them together as well! Cape Cod Kisses was a great story, and I am really looking forward to more from these two together as the Love on Rockwell Island Series continues! 

Shelley Walters isn't the type of girl to sit around and wait for the perfect life to fall in her lap. She decides to take a solo honeymoon, knowing that if she has to wait around for Mr. Right it might never happen. Upon arriving on Rockwell Island she meets Quinn Rockwell. Though at first he appears to be everything she should avoid, she quickly realizes that he is nothing like what she expected. These two are about as opposite as can be, but the more time they spend together the more they begin to feel. But what happens when their week together is over and it is time for Shelley and Quinn to leave the island behind and head back to the real world?

I loved these two together! I thought that they worked so perfectly because of their differences. Quinn was used to working very hard, he was dedicated and determined. He had built a shipping empire and focused on being a successful businessman. He loved his family and had loved growing up on the island, but he was clearly living a different life than the way he had grown up. But when he returns to the island and meets Shelley, he was able to let loose like he hadn't in a long time. I loved how playful and fun he could be with her, and she brought out a whole other side to him! Shelley was a free spirit, and I loved that she was able to just go after what she wanted. She had no problems taking a risk and working hard to make sure that it would pay off. She had no fear, and I thought that she was a ton of fun! These two might not have had much in common, but the sparks between them were instant! Their chemistry was so strong and I enjoyed seeing them explore it as they continued to get to know one another. 

Overall, this was such a sweet and fun read. It is the perfect book if you are wanting something fun and light without a ton of drama or angst. I loved that these two were sexy and hot together, but that they were also forming a strong connection and deep feelings. The fact that it was clear how close Quinn's family was just made it that much better! I loved getting to know a little about the Rockwells, and I can't wait for more! I love these big family stories where they are always in each other's business and can be a total pain, but yet the love they feel for one another is so strong that nothing can break the connection. This book was great and I am really looking forward to getting to know Trent better in the next book. If you are a fan of either of these authors or contemporary romance in general, this is one that you are not going to want to miss!

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iBooks | 





2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the review! I will put this on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to read the next book too! I'm so happy you enjoyed Cape Cod Kisses and I'm glad you joined the tour! Thank you for your amazing review XOXO

    ReplyDelete