in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 28, 2016

ARC Review: The Perfect Life by Erin Noelle


I absolutely loved The Perfect Life by Erin Noelle. This book is a standalone story, and I could not put it down. I loved the characters and everything about this book and this is definitely one of my favorites from Erin Noelle, if not my favorite from her. (It's hard to pick just one!!) I will admit going into this one after reading the blurb, I was a bit worried about what might possibly happen. But Erin Noelle is a fantastic writer and I really believe that she did all the characters justice here. I recommend going into this story blind and just experiencing it without knowing anything ahead of time. 

At first glance, it appears as though Monroe Cassidy has the perfect life. Her husband is Colin "Clutch" Cassidy, the famous and wonderful NFL quarterback. Their bond is one that is unbreakable. Having met in college, Monroe and Colin have dedicated their lives to helping others and are one of the country's most loved couples. Monroe having finished her degree is now executive director of Boston's chapter of Mending Hearts. Her career allows her to help children who have no one else to look after them after experiencing abuse. But her life isn't as it seems, and having the perfect exterior has also come with her making a huge sacrifice as well. Monroe never felt as though it was a sacrifice though, until the day she realized that she was missing something she had never thought that she would have a chance at. 

I am going to be extremely vague here because even the smallest detail could spoil everything, and I don't want that to happen. This story is so good and needs to be experienced without knowing the outcome. But I have to say that I absolutely adored all of the characters here! I loved Colin and Monroe, Seth and Oliver. The only character that I didn't like from the very beginning was Effie. But the rest were so easy to like, and I loved how real they were. They were flawed and each of them had things they had been dealing with from either their pasts or present that made them who they were and I couldn't get enough of them. The relationships and friendships here were so interesting, and I loved seeing how they all fit together. Some had known each other for years and had a lot of history, with some were forming new bonds as the story progressed. But I really loved seeing them all and how they fit together. 

Overall, this story was so good and I couldn't put it down. I thought that it was well written and held my interest the entire way through. I loved the ending and how things turned out, and I really enjoyed the journey getting there as well. This story was emotional and heartfelt, and I truly felt invested in each of these characters. While I loved the ending here and was glad with how things turned out for these characters, there are also two characters here that I couldn't get enough of as well! I really want their story, and I hope that Erin Noelle will write it. It was one that I was behind from the first moment we were given a glimpse of them, and I honestly want to see the past for them as well as the future. This book was really a great read, and I think that fans of Erin Noelle will absolutely love it! But if you are new to Erin's stories, this is a great one to start with as it truly is one of my absolute favorites from her! I can't wait to read more from Erin Noelle, and I highly recommend this story!

**ARC Provided by Love Affair With Fiction**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N





0 comments :

Post a Comment