in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 9, 2017

ARC Review: Sweet Rivalry by K. Bromberg


I am such a fan of Kristy Bromberg's, and she has never disappointed me yet. Each new series and set of characters that she writes I find myself falling in love with, and that was definitely the case here. This is a standalone novella, though fans of Sweet Cheeks will recognize Ryder since he was introduced in that book. 

Ryder and Harper met in college and were rivals. They had a complicated relationship that was destroyed with a classroom competition. Harper moved forward and thirteen years go by before they meet up again. Harper and Ryder once again find themselves competing, though this time in a professional capacity. But will Harper find herself on top once again when Ryder is determined to be the one that comes out ahead this time around? 

The tension and heat between these two was fantastic! Their chemistry was clear right from the start and I couldn't get enough of them. The banter between them was entertaining and kept me captivated the entire way through. I really enjoyed reading this story and I definitely recommend this one! I am not usually a huge fan of novellas as I always want more, but Kristy did a great job here and this book was well worth the read! If you are looking for something quick and sexy with a great story, Sweet Rivalry is definitely worth checking out!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | 







0 comments :

Post a Comment