in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 10, 2017

ARC Review: Catching Carly by Emma Hart


I couldn't wait to get my hands on Catching Carly after finishing Being Brooke by Emma Hart! Being Brooke is one of my favorite reads from Emma Hart, and I just loved it from start to finish. While Catching Carly is a standalone story, I highly recommend reading these in order if possible because they are so good and you get to know these characters a bit in the first book. 

Zeke Elliott is the last person that Carly should be with, they have driven each other nuts for as long as they have known each other. Yet they can't help the attraction between them that leads to a night neither one of them can get out of their heads. But can Carly and Zeke set aside their differences long enough to explore the chemistry between them and see if there is a chance at something more? 

These two had so much chemistry and tension between them! They had such personality and I felt like while they seemed so different at first, that they actually had so much that made it easy to relate to one another. Zeke and Carly were hot together but it was so much more than that. They were really perfect for one another in a way that no one else would have been. 

I will admit that it took me awhile to get into this story and that I did have some times that I thought Carly got in the way of the story a bit. I understood some of where she was coming from, but at times she got on my nerves a bit. I still really enjoyed the story and Zeke and Carly together. While I didn't love this one as much as I did the first, I still recommend it and I think that readers will enjoy Carly and Zeke's story.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment