in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 26, 2014

ARC Review: Deep Surrendering Episode 4 by Chelsea M. Cameron


In Deep Surrendering Episode 4 by Chelsea M. Cameron, we are approaching the last few days before Fin is set to leave Marisol for two months. For the first time since they began seeing each other, they are seeing sex differently. Marisol and Fin's relationship has been progressing with each day they spend together, and while both want more than they ever have before Fin still struggles with having sex any differently than he normally does. For Marisol though he wants to try to take the first step in doing things with her that he hasn't done before with anyone else. But with so little time left before he leaves, can they find their way back to the same page and cement their connection before they are separated?

Fin is really starting to open up to Marisol at this point and he continues to do more in every installment. For the first time we see him try to have sex with Marisol face to face, and it is clearly a struggle for him. He was trying so hard and I felt so badly for him because it was really tough for him to even give it a shot. Marisol was so patient and kind with him, and I was glad to see that she was looking out for him even when he would have done more than he would have been comfortable with. Their feelings have grown so much that they are both able to read each other well at this point, and I really liked that she put a stop to things when he needed it. Fin and Marisol also were able to make a promise to each other to not see others while he was away, and they both didn't seem to have any problems making that agreement. It really shows just how far they have come, and I liked that they both wanted to take that next step. Fin and Marisol grew so much closer in this episode, and I liked that they both had things for each other to keep while they are apart.

I never enjoy cliffhangers, and until this episode even though we have been left hanging they weren't too awful. I am really feeling this one though as they prepare to be separated for the first time since they got together, and I cannot wait to find out what happens next for them. Fin and Marisol have really captured my attention, and I have really become invested in them and their story. They are so real and believable, and their flaws and insecurities make them that much more endearing to the reader. I need to know how they will get through things being apart, and I am sure that they will have their troubles ahead. But I have loved watching them grow and develop feelings for one another, and I have faith that Chelsea M. Cameron will get them where they need to go. I highly recommend this serial and I think that this one is definitely worth the read. These episodes are filled with steam and heat but also have their light and sweet moments. I have really enjoyed seeing the fun and playful sides of these characters as well and will be anxiously awaiting the next episode.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |







0 comments :

Post a Comment