in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

ARC Review: Moonlight on Nightingale Way by Samantha Young


Moonlight on Nightingale Way is the sixth and final book in the On Dublin Street series by Samantha Young. Each book can be read as standalones, but I would recommend reading in order to get full enjoyment as the characters are interconnected. I was really excited about this story after meeting Logan in Echoes of Scotland Street, and I couldn't wait to get to know him better. I have to say that this might be my favorite of this series! I really enjoyed it and I am sad that the series is now over. 

After two years of serving time, Logan is ready to start over. Everything is looking up for him with a new job, apartment and plenty of women to keep him company. But his next door neighbor Grace doesn't appreciate his playboy ways and the two of them clash. Grace left behind her manipulative family for her group of friends, and she loves her job. But with Logan constantly interrupting her work with his conquests, her once perfect life has turned into one annoying situation after another. But when Logan's world is flipped upside down, Grace is there for him when he needs someone the most. Soon the two of them are learning that they aren't as bad as they once thought the other was, and they find themselves becoming friends. Just when it looks like they might have something between them, Grace's past threatens everything. 

I loved these characters! What started off as enemies that couldn't stand each other, quickly changed to a tentative friendship that I couldn't get enough of! These two annoyed one another and had a ton of tension between them, but they were also really attracted to one another and you could tell it was going to be explosive when they finally figured things out. Logan and Grace were pretty much opposites, but I really enjoyed seeing how well they worked together. They were great as friends, and the way that they supported one another was great. Logan was protective of Grace and looked out for her and Grace was sweet and kind and was exactly what Logan needed when his life changed so drastically. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and the ending of this series is definitely bittersweet for me. While I loved this book and was glad that it finished on a high note, I am sad that this is the last book. This was definitely one of my favorites of the series, if not my favorite, and I think that readers will really enjoy getting to know Logan and Grace. I highly recommend this series, and I love Samantha Young's writing style. If you are looking for a great contemporary romance story, you really can't go wrong with any of her books. I am looking forward to seeing what Samantha Young writes next.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository | iBooks | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment