in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 26, 2015

ARC Review: Foolproof by Jennifer Blackwood


Jennifer Blackwood has done it again! I stayed up to 5am finishing Foolproof. I loved this book and just couldn't seem to put it down once I started reading it. It's cute, sexy, witty and just an all around a fantastic read that left me wanting to read more from Jennifer Blackwood.

Let me just say that Ryan was sexy. SEXXXYYY! Not only is he sexy but he's also witty AND a dirty talker. Yep Ryan has a dirty mouth and I freaking loved it. Most times when I read about dirty talking characters it seems really cheesy or not realistic but that was definitely not the case here. Ryan comes across genuine and like someone that I could actually know.

Ryan wasn't the only one that I loved in Foolproof, I have a serious girl crush on Jules. She's not what I was expecting at all especially after reading Unethical. She's witty, smart and I liked that she keeps Ryan on his toes. Oh and let's not forget that she's got the mouth of a sailor. Who can't help but love that?

The chemistry between Ryan and Jules is hot and I loved watching these two interact with one another. I found myself smiling a lot while reading this, these two were just so damn cute together. Not only were they cute together, these two were freaking HOT. Some of their scene had me blushing like crazy and quickly turning the pages for more. I just couldn't get enough of these two.

What I liked about Foolproof is that it was more than just a cute and sexy romance. It also focuses on the journey both Ryan and Jules go through to find themselves. They both start off lost and not really sure of themselves. It was great to watch them grow and come into themselves.

Foolproof was a fantastic read and I just can't say enough good things about it. I love this book so hard and I NEED more from Jennifer Blackwood and I NEED it now. Believe me, you WANT to read this!

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | Kobo |



0 comments :

Post a Comment