in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 1, 2015

ARC Review: Best Man With Benefits by Samanthe Beck


I absolutely loved this book! Best Man With Benefits by Samanthe Beck was definitely my favorites in the Wedding Dare Series, even though I really loved them all. It was hot and sweet, and really had everything I look for in a good story. Sophie and Logan were amazing characters, and I felt invested in them right from the start. If you haven't read this series, I definitely would recommend these books because they are so good. Each one can be read as standalone stories, with all the characters interconnecting as they spend the week at Colt and Kady's wedding.

Logan McCade is the best man for his friend Colt's wedding and it is the first time in years that he has actually taken time away from his busy schedule at work. Running his own business is all he ever wanted, but it has left little time for anything else in his life. When Colt asks him to look after his younger sister, he has no idea that the girl he once knew has now grown into everything he has ever wanted in a woman. Soon his looking out for Sophie turns into a hands on job, and Logan is realizing that he wants Sophie despite the fact that she should be off limits to him as his best friend's little sister. The more time they spend together, the more each of them begins to hope for something beyond just the time together at the wedding. But what happens when Sophie finds out that their relationship started because of a favor to Colt?

I really liked Logan and Sophie. Sophie was pretty insecure and had such a vulnerable side to her. She was used to being picked on and didn't have a great self-image. I loved the fact that Logan was kind and patient with her, and he really made an effort to show her just how beautiful he thought that she was. He was so sweet with her, and I could not have loved him more for it. He allowed her to explore her desires, and made sure to encourage and support her always. Logan was sexy and athletic, and was used to running things in his life. But when it came to Sophie, he let her take control when she needed to and it didn't bother him at all. These two were such a perfect match for one another, and I loved their sweet moments just as much as the steamy ones!

Overall, I thought that this was a great story. This is by far one of my favorite tropes, and Samanthe Beck did a great job telling this story. It was the perfect balance of sexy and sweet, without being cheesy or over the top. This story was enjoyable from the very beginning, and I didn't want to put it down. While I have really loved this series and seeing all the characters, Logan and Sophie were my favorites and I couldn't get enough of them. I can't wait to read more from Samanthe Beck in the future.

**ARC Provided by Entangled Publishing**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment