in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 3, 2015

ARC Review: Tempting Her Fake Fiance by Julie Particka


Tempting Her Fake Fiance is the first book that I have ever read by Julie Particka, and I really enjoyed it! It was a sweet and sexy story about two people helping each other out by having a pretend relationship. For some reason though it has been done a lot and in many different ways, I find myself drawn to these stories. There is just something about a fake relationship turning into something real. I thought that Julie did a really great job with this story, and I am really looking forward to reading more from her in the future.

When Journalist Stasia Grant shows up for a week long press junket for an upcoming movie, the last thing she is looking forward to is running into her ex-husband. Though they have been officially divorced for three months, it still hurts that he left her for someone else so publicly. While interviewing the star of the movie, Evan Stone, she gets emotional and he can't help but want to help her out. They soon realize that with his image needing help as well, that they can pretend to be together and it will be beneficial to them both. While spending the week together pretending to be together, Evan's playboy image will get a makeover and in the process Stasia's ex will want her back. But soon the real and fake start to blend together and both are wondering if their fake relationship could possibly lead to a real future together?

I really liked Evan. He was sweet and sexy, and he was so down to earth. He was loyal to his family and always looking out for others. He had been used to women always looking for something from him, so he really fell for Stasia as she was so different from all he had known. I liked that he was developing real feelings for her and wasn't afraid to acknowledge them. He might not have said anything to her and he thought that his first duty was to his family rather than himself, but he didn't have a problem admitting to himself that he was falling for her. Stasia was fun and I loved seeing her rediscover herself. She had become a completely different person after years of being with her ex, so it was nice to see her get back to herself with Evan. These two just clicked together on every level and I loved seeing their sweet and fun moments as much as their steamy ones. They had a ton of chemistry and I couldn't get enough of them. 

Overall, I thought that this was a really cute and quick read. I enjoyed it a lot and really loved Stasia and Evan as a couple. I liked seeing them get to know one another and experience all that Vegas had to offer together. They had so many fun moments, and I felt like they were just a really great couple from the start. They didn't feel rushed despite the fact that they were only really together for about a week. I did think that this story was predictable and that it was similar to other stories about pretend relationships out there, but that didn't keep me from liking this book or the couple. I was able to lose myself in the story and felt like this one was a quick and light read that was perfect for when I just wated to get lost in a book. I definitely recommend this one if you are looking for something short and sweet with some steam to it. I look forward to more from Julie Particka in the future.

**ARC Provided by Entangled Publishing**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository |





0 comments :

Post a Comment