in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 23, 2015

ARC Review: Third Debt by Pepper Winters


Third Debt is the fourth book in the Indebted Series, and these absolutely have to be read in order. If you haven't read any of the previous books in this series make sure that you start there before reading this book or review. This series gets better with every single book, and I honestly have no idea how Pepper Winters does it! She weaves everything together perfectly, giving us just enough to drive us mad and keep us reading! This installment was honestly the best yet, and it absolutely brought out all the emotions! I have no idea what will happen next, but I can't wait to find out! 

Nila Weaver and Jethro Hawk are no longer the same people they once were. The debts have changed them, and they find themselves torn between what they have known all their lives, and what has happened since finding one another. With so much on the line, they find themselves facing dangers and punishments far worse than they have ever experienced. Now they must try and prepare themselves for the next debt, and it will test them more than any of the previous debts have. 

I love these characters so much, and we have honestly seen so much change in them over the course of these four books. Jethro struggles so much with what he is and how Nila affects him, but he also still craves approval from his family. We really see a lot more to him in this book, and finally begin to get some answers about what makes him the way he is. Nila is strong and yet she has also figured out that she has no control over her feelings for Jethro. She loves him and wants to be there for him, but she also struggles with everything that is surrounding them and what he must do. But for me, this book was an eye opener when it came to Kestrel. I have always liked him, but I absolutely fell in love with him in this installment. He is so much more than we have ever seen, and I found myself hoping for more and more of him as the story continued. 

To me, this installment was the most intense one yet. Things started off a bit slow with the aftermath of the previous book and where we were left after the second debt. But then things started to change and as the third debt approached, I knew we were in for something shocking. I felt so bad for Nila and all that she was going through, because she was completely blindsided by the third debt. She had no idea it was coming, and it was heartbreaking to watch. I have no idea what awaits these characters as they still have the fourth and ultimate debts left, but I know that the ride is far from over. I think that this cliffhanger is by far the worst of the series, and it really might kill me to wait. That ending left me reeling, and I have so many questions. As much as I had hated Cut before, I absolutely loathed him after this installment and I really hope he gets everything he deserves. I need the next book in the worst way, and I know that things are not even close to over. Knowing Pepper Winters, we still have many more dark and twisted things to come before we get to the end. I am still hoping for some kind of HEA, but I know that whatever the ending is it won't come easy and the journey is far from over.

**ARC Provided by TRSOR Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | KindleB&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment