in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 4, 2015

ARC Review: Picture Mr. Perfect by Laura Briggs and Sarah Burgess


This romance was absolutely adorable and sweet! I will say that I'm not a huge fan of the cover, but this is one of those cases where you shouldn't prejudge. What caught my eye to make me want to read and review this book was that it was a clean romance. If you've read some of my reviews of Erin Knightley's books you'll understand how much I appreciate it.

This book really made me understand what hooks me as far as a romance. It mentioned all the little firsts that I remember when I would start a new relationship. You know, the first time you held hands for example. Oh the butterflies that such a small thing could cause! It took me back, and it really put me in the character's shoes.

Jason is a Graduate student who still isn't quite certain what he wants to do with his life. He knows he wants to help people, he just doesn't know exactly how. His grades drop him out of a scholarship so now he is looking everywhere for a job that will accommodate his scholastic schedule. Finding nearly nothing, he decides he'll try a quick modeling job for a little cash. Well, a couple weeks later, his face is all over the bookstore's display window and girls are recognizing him.

Emily is an undergraduate student at the same university as Jason, and she is working super hard to pay for her education and living expenses. I don't want to go too much more into her history because it would spoil the end for you. Anyways, Jason has had a crush on her for months, but never had the nerve to ask her out. A little boost of confidence convinces him to talk to her since every other female he meets is crazy about him.

Poor guy though goes about it the entire wrong way. They end up getting past his embarrassing first impression and begin to learn more and more about each other. They take an interest in each other's lives. From each others' influence they grow as characters. They're love is just so adorable!

**ARC provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon |


0 comments :

Post a Comment