in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: All for This by Lexi Ryan


All for This is the third and final installment in Lexi Ryan's Here and Now series. This book is not a standalone and is intended to be read only after Lost in Me and Fall to You. If you haven't read this series, this one is an absolute must read! I highly recommend these books and Hanna's story is definitely one that will stick with me forever. I have been both anxiously awaiting All for This and dreading it, because although I wanted to know what would happen I also didn't want Hanna's story to be over with. I was really happy with how things turned out, and I felt like we got all the answers that we have been looking for since the beginning of this series.

As Hanna continues to struggle with not remembering the days before her accident, she is also struggling with what to do with her future. Hanna always wanted Max and thought that he was the one that could give her everything she wanted for her future. But that was before she met Nate and felt the connection between them that was unlike anything she had felt before. Not knowing why she put Max's ring on before her accident, Hanna must now decide if she should trust in a decision she doesn't remember making. Should she move forward with the wedding and make things work with Max knowing that she still loves Nate? Or should she end things with Max knowing that she could be facing a future alone with many more tough decisions ahead of her? And will Hanna ever be able to recover her lost memories?

I have struggled through this whole series with Nate and Max. I love them both so much and they are so very different. Both are really great guys who anyone would be lucky to have. While I feel like Hanna could really make no wrong choice and that either of them could make her happy, I have always felt like one was the right guy for Hanna while the other was just the right guy. I have been worried from the beginning that I was backing the wrong team and that my wishful thinking was clinging to the guy I wanted her to choose. But I really feel like in the end things worked out how they should. Hanna got her happy ending and in my opinion she ended up with who was right for her and the one that she was meant to be with. It was hard to see her struggle as well as both Nate and Max, but I think that Hanna did what was best for everyone even if it meant that there were some hurt feelings and heartbreak along the way. I really thought that Hanna grew and changed so much over the course of this series, and I think that that was because of both Nate and Max. They both loved her and showed her that she was beautiful on the inside as well as out, and they helped her to see that the way she had been living was unhealthy. I think that Hanna was really a better person for having loved both Nate and Max, and I was glad to see that all of them came out having changed and grown for the better.

Overall, I think that this book was a really great ending to Hanna's story. I had been hoping to finally get some answers about her accident and what happened in the days leading up to it. I think that Lexi Ryan did a great job of tying up the lose ends and giving us a satisfying ending to the story. I will say that I was a bit disappointed when all was revealed, and I felt like the circumstances of Hanna's accident were a bit anticlimactic. I felt like so much had been building over these three books, so I thought that the truth was a bit of a let down. But the rest of the story was really good and was able to make up for the disappointment I felt over finding out that truth. I also thought that Lexi Ryan did a great job of setting up Hanna's sister Liz's story with Sam, and I can't wait to see what happens next for them. I thought that they were both really interesting and I am looking forward to getting to know them better. I also thought that some of the secondary characters really showed some growth in this book, and was glad to see that they were able to begin redeeming themselves. This story is really one that you can't say too much about without giving anything away, and trust me you do not want to have everything spoiled for you. I definitely recommend these if you haven't read them, and I am becoming a huge fan of Lexi Ryan's. I really love her writing style, and I can't wait to read more from her in the future.

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |






1 comments :

  1. Great review - I look forward to reading more from this author. I read Unbreak Me and loved it!!

    ReplyDelete