in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 30, 2016

ARC Review: Three Dirty Secrets by Nikki Sloane


I absolutely love this series! Nikki Sloane writes some of the hottest books I have ever read, and I have loved each book in the Blindfold Club series. Three Dirty Secrets is the fourth book in the series, but each can be read as a standalone since they are about interconnected characters. Regan and Silas were great, and I really enjoyed their story. 

Working at the blindfold club Regan sells sex for money, though her body isn't for sale. When she catches her boyfriend with another woman and he tells her that she is cold and detached, she is ready to change that. Needing to do something, Regan decides to let go of her fears and get a tattoo despite her fear of needles to cover up a painful memory. What she doesn't expect is the sexy artist who will be giving her the tattoo. The connection between her and Silas is instant, and hotter than anything she felt with her ex. But being with him threatens everything that she has been working for, and Regan has secrets that she can't have revealed. After being hurt in the past by a liar, Silas doesn't put up with anything but honesty. So what happens when the truth about Regan's secrets finally comes out?

I really loved Regan and Silas. These two were perfect for one another. Silas was sweet and sexy, and I couldn't get enough of him. He was great with Regan, and really helped her with a lot of what she was going through. He had a way of getting her to open up and talk about things that she really needed to, and I liked seeing her grow and heal with his help. Regan was strong, but she had some issues because of her past. Seeing her really embrace her desires and find someone that she could share that with was something that I really enjoyed. Her ex might have thought that she was cold, but it was clear right from the start that they weren't compatible. She needed someone who could give and take, and Silas was exactly that guy for her. He allowed her to explore her dominant side, while also taking control when he needed to as well. These two were so steamy together, and I couldn't get enough of them. 

Overall, another great book in this series. I really enjoyed the story and Silas and Regan are definitely one of my favorite couples. It was so good to see familiar faces here, and I always love getting to catch up with my favorite characters. I don't know how Nikki Sloan does it, but just when I think she has written my favorite couple she goes and gives us another couple that is just as fantastic as the previous ones. If you are a fan of erotic romance with great writing and a ton of steam, this series is an absolute must read! I can't wait to get more from Nikki Sloane and I can't recommend these books enough.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment